Get a 50 Euro bonus for your Barclaycard VISA Card
Another great deal from Barclaycard… Request a free Barclaycard VISA and get a bonus of 50 EUR!
Probably most of you know Barclaycard already as they are one of the biggest credit card companies in the world. And they also have quite a footprint here in Germany. The Barclaycard VISA is one of the most popular credit cards on the German markets for two reasons:
- It is completely free of charge
- It offers all amenities of a real credit card (i.e. unlike debit cards).
Here are the features in a nutshell:
Completely free of charge – no monthly or annual fees
No foreign transaction fees – pay in any currency without paying fees
Cash withdrawal free of charge worldwide
Credit card supports contactless payments
Easy ID verification via VideoChat
Instant decision whether you will get the card or not
No automatic deduction of monthly bill from bank account (only partial installment)
Here’s what you need to do in order to get your 50 EUR bonus
- Get your Barclaycard VISA
- After receiving the card, use it within the first 4 weeks at least once (e.g. pay in the supermarket or in an online shop)
- Your bonus will be transferred to your card after 8 weeks
A precondition to receive the bonus is that you have to be a new customer of Barclaycard, i.e. you were not a customer of Barclaycard in the last 12 months.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you use those links.