Special deal: 100 EUR bonus for opening a Commerzbank account
The Cyberweek deal has just ended yesterday… and here’s the newest deal from Commerzbank! Open a Commerzbank bank account free of charge and receive a bonus of 100 EUR! In addition to the bonus of 100 EUR there are two more big advantages for this deal:
- No need for receiving a payment of at least 0.01 EUR/month. The account is permanently completely free of charge.
- You can get a Mastercard Classic credit card also permanently free of charge without any annual fees. Just open your Commerzbank bank account online and then request your credit card in a Commerzbank branch office (Find your nearest Commerzbank branch here) once your bank account is opened.
Here are the conditions that you have to meet in order to qualify for the bonus:
- You have not had a bank account at Commerzbank for the last 24 months
- You have to make at least five transactions per month with a value of at least 25 EUR in the first three months upon account opening (e.g. pay your rent, bills, in the supermarket, etc.)
- You have to agree to receive news from Commerzbank via e-mail and telephone (do not unsubscribe within the first three months upon account opening – after the first three months you can of course unsubscribe)
So if you’re looking for a bank account that your are going to use actively, this is the perfect choice.
Here some more details about the Commerzbank account:
The Commerzbank is probably the most popular bank account amongst foreigners living in Germany. Why that? Well there are two big advantages with Commerzbank. Firstly, they are a renowned traditional bank with a lot of branch offices in Germany, even in smaller towns. So if you need personal advice just go to one of their offices where you can also often find English-speaking staff. The second advantage is the fact that their online banking portal is also available in English. This makes it the perfect bank account for expats or exchange students living in Germany.
Online banking portal in English
Completely free of charge (no monthly fees)
Free debit card with cash withdrawals free of charge at CashGroup ATMs
Branch offices with personal advice (often in English)
Legitimate yourself easily from your smartphone via VideoChat
Apple Pay & Google Pay supported
No credit card included (can be requested separately)
Free cash withdrawal only at CashGroup ATMs
The account opening process only takes seven minutes. Unfortunately the account opening process is only available in German. Please find here a manual showing in detail how to open your Commerzbank account.
Open your Commerzbank account now!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you use those links.
Will I get a bonus if I Open an online account for someone ?
please note that the 100 EUR bonus is not available anymore. However Commerzbank still offers a 50 EUR bonus. But you can only get the bonus when you open the account for yourself.
hi,if i have opened the account on 07 july and till 31 july i have done 4 transactions with 25 euros and in the next months i have done many transactions with more than 25 euros.So will i get 100 euros ,as in july month i have done only 4 transactions ,but i have opened my account on 07 july and till 31 july 4 transactions were there but after that i have done many transactions
well, one of the prerequisites for getting the 100 EUR bonus is to have at least five transactions with a value of at least 25 EUR per month in the first three months after account opening. I would therefore assume that you would not qualify for the bonus… But why don’t go get in touch with Commerzbank and explain the situation to them? I’m sure they will find a solution.
When I open an account how will I receive 100 euros if you could elaborate. Will I get it instantly or in installments and what are the conditions if there are any? Also, how much would I have to pay monthly to the bank?
as described in the article above, the conditions to get the 100 EUR welcome bonus are as follows:
– You have not had a bank account at Commerzbank for the last 24 months
– You have to make at least five transactions per month with a value of at least 25 EUR in the first three months upon account opening (e.g. pay your rent, bills, in the supermarket, etc.)
– You have to register for paydirekt within the first three months upon account opening via the online banking portal. paydirekt is a service similar to PayPal. It’s free of charge and you do not need to make any transactions.
– You have to agree to receive news from Commerzbank via e-mail and telephone (do not unsubscribe within the first three months upon account opening – after the first three months you can of course unsubscribe)
If you have fulfilled all conditions, Commerzbank will transfer your bonus after three months in one go to your bank account.
Does this answer your question?
[…] EXPIRED: This offer is no longer valid. Please have a look at this updated post. […]