- For free for the first 6 months
- Online Banking in English
- Debit Card included
- 10 transactions/month included
- Online Banking in English
- Debit & Credit Card included
- 50 transactions/month included
- Special deal for founders
- Premium Account for 17.90 € for the first 24 months
The Klassik account is for free for the first 6 months, after which it costs 12.90 EUR per month. The account includes digital banking via web, app and telephone, a Commerzbank debit card and 10 paperless payments per month. Account statements are available at the self-service terminal.
The Premium business account costs 29.90 EUR per month. Included are digital banking via web, app and telephone, a Commerzbank debit card and 50 paperless payments per month. Account statements are also available at the self-service terminal. Furthermore a Business Card Premium (credit or debit card) is included.
The GründerAngebot is a special offer for founders. If your company was founded within the last three years, you get the Premium account at a discounted monthly fee of 17.90 EUR for the first 24 months (after that 29.90 EUR). It comes with exactly the same features as the Premium account.
How to open a Commerzbank business bank account
The application for the Commerzbank business bank account is completed online. Customers register with their personal data such as name, date of birth, address etc. and can also specify their login credentials during the application process. After entering your data, you will already see your future bank account number (IBAN).
In the second step, you need to prove your identity to Commerzbank. This can be done conveniently via VideoIdent. Simply download the VideoIdent app on your smartphone or tablet and you will be guided through the identification process. You just need your smartphone/tablet and your passport/ID card. No need to fill out forms or go physically to a bank or post office… After successfully legitimating yourself, you will receive a photoTAN activation letter. From this point on, you can fully use your Commerzbank business bank account.
The 100 EUR Deal
Here’s what you need to do in order to qualify for the 100 EUR bonus:
- Open your Commerzbank business bank account online
- Make an appointment for a free consultation in a Commerzbank branch office within six months after account opening
- You have to agree to receive news from Commerzbank via e-mail and telephone (do not unsubscribe within the first three months upon account opening – after the first three months it’s fine to unsubscribe)
- You have to be a new Commerzbank business customer, which means you haven’t had a Commerzbank business account within the last 12 months
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you use those links.