Learn how to submit your tax return in Germany
In the first moment you might think… oh no! But hey, where else do you earn on average 1,000 EUR for an hour of work? As most employers are usually starting to send the annual tax statements to their employees in February, this is a good time to start with your tax return. We have therefore updated our two articles regarding tax returns in Germany:
- The first article describes how to submit a tax return and which options you have
- In the second article we are going to have a look at online platforms for submitting your tax return
These are the main reasons why you should submit a tax return:
- You get money back – by submitting a tax return, employees get an average tax refund of 1,000 EUR
- It’s easy – with the online platforms, submitting your tax return is easy and fast
- It’s in English – many platforms have an English (or even Polish, Romanian, Russian, Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian) user interface
So start now and submit your tax return!
Disclaimer: This is just a general information about tax return platforms in Germany. I’m not a professional tax advisor. If you need assistance please get in touch with an official tax advisor.